Warranty Information for Custom Roto Molding Tanks
1. It is the responsibility of the end user to perform initial cleaning, testing for leaks and the suitability of the storage tank to a specific application. Verify chemical compatibility in accordance with chemical resistance chart provided by resin manufacturer.
2. All external pluming must have secondary support and must not apply excessive load on the tank outlets. Please provide flexible connections between tank and rigid pluming installations. Lifting lugs are to be used only when tank is empty.
3. Refer to OSHA confined space entry procedures prior to cleaning any tank.
4. Warranty does not cover misuse, fire, accident, negligence, transit damage, unauthorized modifications to the product, excessive external pressure or abnormal use.
5. Warranty does not cover loss of product through leakage or damages for injuries persons or property caused by leakage.
6. Tanks and fittings have not been cleaned or pretested for leaks. Fill with water and clean before using. Rinse well and check compatibility before use.
7. Liability of the manufacturer under this warranty and any other warranty, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, is limited to repair or, at the manufacture’s option, replacement of defective product which is shown to have been defective when shipped, and only then if the Manufacturer is notified in writing of the defects within the warranty period and items in question are promptly delivered to it’s point of manufacture. Transportation charges are to be prepaid. Inspect product for any damages incurred during shipping and handling to tank and fittings upon receipt.
8. Vertical flat bottom tanks must be installed on a stationary, flat level, solid sur-
Contact Dunmiers here for assistance with Custom Roto Molding warranty information.